The mission of the IEEPS is to educate and facilitate communication and cooperativeness with professionals who work in the estate planning and wealth preservation fields. This corporation is organized and operative exclusively for charitable proposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Codes Section 501(c)(3). As a non-profit entity at the board of directors receives no compensation working on a volunteer basis. All money collected from sponsors and donations are used towards current and future events.
“YOUR QUANTUM LEAP TO WEALTH”
- The Modern Day Money Mindset!
- How Millionaires are made!
- Why changing your FINANCIAL RESULTS also means changing YOURSELF!!!
- What is “FINANCIAL FREEDOM”
- A new understanding of “WEALTH”
- Understanding what’s HOLDING YOU BACK.
- Understand why “Seminar Junkies” often don’t progress on their goals of becoming wealthy…
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE…..
CCEF was created in 1981 by a group of parents concerned about funding challenges in Culver City schools. Over the past 34 years, CCEF – thanks to the support of parents, local businesses, and other community members – has raised millions of dollars to support students, teachers, and schools in the Culver City Unified School District, helping to sustain the quality public schools that are a hallmark of Culver City.
• Learn the framework & structure for building stories with purpose
• Discover the tools to build as many future stories as their business requires
• Create a fully developed story tailored to the audience of their choice
• Undergo coaching on how to deliver their story with maximum impact
• Limited Seating is available to guarantee a productive and interactive environment